Kurtis Lee Thomas is a renowned keynote speaker and one of the world’s leading Corporate Mindfulness Trainers. He’s spoken at the largest consciousness expositions in the world and has shared the stage with speakers such as Deepak Chopra and top Tony Robbins trainers.
Kurtis has worked with Ivy League colleges and top fortune 500 companies such as Nike, as well as the world’s most prestigious casinos including Foxwoods Resort and MGM Grand Casino.
Kurtis has dedicated his career to awakening the best in people by quantifiably enhancing creativity, productivity, and connection within the workplace.
His mantra of “First you must LEARN, then you should EARN, so eventually you can RETURN”, led Kurtis to develop the necessary tools needed that have allowed him to create such multifaceted change in people’s lives. These tools include:
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Master Breathwork Teacher
- Certified in NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) practitioner
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Energy Healer / Reiki Master
- Certified International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) fitness professional
- In 2011, Kurtis had an amazing and eye-opening spiritual experience that changed his world forever.
In 2011, Kurtis had an amazing and eye-opening spiritual experience that changed his world forever. He discovered amazing abilities and mysteries about himself and the universe that he not only felt compelled to share with the rest of the world — but felt obligated to!